Silo Ridge began as a dream just over 20 years ago. Now that once dream is quite a reality. Silo Ridge has become one of the premier golf destinations in Southwest Missouri.
Etched into the rolling hills of Southwest Missouri, this 18-hole, par 72, championship golf course stretches over 6,900 yards of play. The front nine resembles a Links style course with gently rolling mounds and native grasses lining the wide Bermuda fairways. The back nine is more wooded requiring accuracy off the tee on several holes. The course is notorious for its challenging bent-grass greens that require pin-point accuracy and delicate touch.
In just a short time, Silo Ridge has hosted several prestigious championships on both the amateur and professional levels including:
- Buy.com Pro-AM
- Nationwide Pro-AM 2007
- Missouri High School State Championships for both boys and girls
- MWGA Women's Mid-Am Championship
- Missouri Golf Association Championships including the State 4-Ball, Mid AM Championship, as well as 2 Statewide Junior Championships.
- Midwest Section PGA Stroke play & Web.Com qualifier, District Qualifying, District Match Play, OMEGA 36 hole championship and Midwest Section PNC National Qualifier.
- NCAA Division II Super Regionals
- NCAA Divison II MIAA Conference Championships